1. Northwest news and information from the Seattle Times. Daily local news, sports, arts and entertainment, and classified ads. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/
2. www.wildernessecotours.com: Canadian Wilderness Ecotours. "We differ from the other "ecotour" operators in that we are professional biologists and naturalists with an intimate knowledge of the natural places we explore. My business partner, Richard Biel, operates ecotours from the Sunshine Coast, north of Vancouver. He also helps his wife operate Mooncradle B&B located in Roberts Creek. Our ecotours are education-based and are all inclusive which means we supply all the camping gear, food, fees, transportation, guide(s), etc.. The four summer ecotours that I run on Vancouver Island are; Juan de Fuca Marine Trail, Carmanah/Walbran Valleys, Southern Gulf Islands(Saltspring, Galiano, The Pender Islands), and Flores Island-Clayoquot Sound."
3. How about taking a ride on a Canadian Sailing vessel from Vancouver? Sounds like a fun trip to me <G>. A Tall Ship Sailing Charter!
4. The ORIGINAL Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Information
Resource since 1973
GAYELLOW PAGESTM http://gayellowpages.com/
USA & CANADA directory of organizations, businesses, resources, etc. for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual,
Transgender, Intersexed and generally Queer Community
5. British Columbia Camping at http://www.bc-camping.com provides direct contacts, descriptions, photos and maps for campisites, RV parks and camping in British Columbia, Canada.
Click title below to return to Homepage
Tower House Bed and Breakfast
392 Little Road (was 1230 Little Rd.)
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Phone: (800) 858-4276 or (360) 378-5464
Chris & Joe Luma, Innkeepers
room: Flowers and crystal enhance the stained glass of the tower room with a king size bed
and antique furniture. Enjoy island sunsets on the tufted window seats.
Sun Room: Watch the sun rise, write a letter or read a book in your African accented library. Or watch for wildlife from your own porch with room entrance.
on the sumptuous breakfast, elegantly presented on fine china, crystal, and silver, in the
Essential San Juan Islands Guide by Marge & Ted Mueller
Although our breakfasts are large, we focus on low fat, vegetarian meals and cater to special diets like vegan, gluten-free, etc. with advance notice.
Rates are for double occupancy and includes full breakfast
Tower room $180 per night.
Sun room $165 per night.
Both suites have private bathrooms, private sitting rooms and are on the first floor, with steps at all house entrances. No smoking, children or pets. We will be happy to pick you up and take you back to your point of island departure.
Please call if your plans change, we have a 3-day from date of arrival cancellation policy and you will be charged unless the room is rebooked.
Check in after 2:00 PM and Check out by 11:00 AM.
Please call if arriving after 8:00 PM